Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I love a good rocking chair. I always have. My parents always made sure I had a nice wooden rocker just my size, starting with a very small one that I still have. We are here at the cottage and in the living room is a very comfortable rocking chair. This afternoon I found myself alone in the cottage during Cora's nap and I settled into the rocker for a few quiet minutes of reading. The motion of the rocking chair and the relaxing sweet spirit of vacation at the lake led to the most peaceful twenty minutes of sleep I may have ever experienced. Now it's time to hurry down to the lake because I just received word that Riley has been up on skis and can ski half way across the lake. Sweet days of summer vacation.

1 comments:

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time

8:16 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home