Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I'm trying to find a way to get up from this chair and getting moving for the day.  I do not do well without good sleep and I think my grand total for last night was about 3 or 4 hours.  There's no reason to go into the details, but after a very rough evening by myself with the kids and the dog, the middle of the night was even worse.  Some days it all just seems like too much.  This is one of those days.  At some point in the day I have to gather up the energy for tonight.  Eric will be gone again and my boys are so excited that  it's Friday.  They have all kinds of fun plans made for the evening and I want to find a way to enjoy it with them in spite of my exhaustion.  A nap may be in order for this afternoon, but sometimes that just makes it all worse.  Tea is a must, and I'm hoping Tazo's Awake tea can live up to its name.  Most days go well, and on those days living out the fruits of the Spirit are so much easier.  I won't be able to do this on my own, I am weak on my own today.


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home