Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

It has been a merry little Christmas.  We have rested and relaxed, in fact you could possibly say we've been lazy.  It's been wonderful.  Eric has been home the entire break and I'm so thankful for the time we have spent together with the kids.  We have enjoyed time with both sides of our extended family and I love watching the kids spend time with their aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and great-grandparents.

And now it's winter.  I'm hoping the snow continues.  I'm ready to light my Kentucky Bourbon candle and hibernate for a bit.  The seed catalog came in the mail a few days ago, so it's time to start working on that order.  Always a fun winter activity.  We have a ton of new movies and board games to keep us busy this winter.  I think my favorite new toy is Cora's new Disney Princess Little People castle.  I love Fisher-Price.  I love Little People and Imaginext toys.  At some point they will all be too big for these toys and that will be a sad Christmas, but for now I love how busy they are with they great toys.  The older two actually got toys they like too, which is hard to find because of their age.  But, they LOVE their new Spy Gear and Spy Net stuff.  I thought these things might be poorly made or break easily, but they are actually incredibly cool and high-tech toys.  Fun stuff.

2013.  New Year's Eve will be quiet.  The six of us at home.  It seems like a fitting way to end a great year...here in my home with my sweet family.  

2 comments:

Perhaps now that the holidays are over we can come for that dinner?! Miss the Stetler clan!! Happy 2013!

3:12 PM  

Happy New year! Perhaps now that the holidays are over we can meet up for that dinner?! We miss you guys!!

3:12 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home